Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Account / Login Problems 20% off dicount at Realdoll

• 20% off dicount at Realdoll

• soriano1908

January 22, 2024 at 3:29 pm

Has anyone had issues getting their 20% off discount on accessories? my 15% comes up on my account, but not my 20. When I enter the code I was given it says it does not exist. I messaged Sam a month ago and also thru here but no response. I know they are busy with dolls and stuff. I’m just asking to check. Does it really take that long for something not even related to asking about a doll order? Just to check my account? I’m trying to purchase accessories but cant. I know dolls take over a year, but also to check and account?

• trevor-0530

January 23, 2024 at 5:36 pm

I haven’t tried to order any accessories, so I don’t know if a discount would appear or not.

While your request might not be related to a doll order, there are still only so many hours in a day and when one has many hundreds of calls, emails, chats and whatnot, it can be difficult to get caught up, much less ahead.

That said, sometimes just re-sending emails works. It may get you to the top of the list, but I’m not sure how that works. Anyway, I’ve had to wait quite a while before getting a response to an email.

Sometimes, if you have good timing or are lucky, a telephone call can work wonders because you can get Sam or Hailey (I can’t remember if that’s how her name is actually spelled or not.)

Just keep trying, you’ll get through either with the telephone or email. At least, that’s what I’d do, have done.

• tj_foxx

April 27, 2024 at 5:54 am

Try emailing Sam [email protected]. Also the 20% off and 15% are for different types of items. Either way, why not use your $300 credit is the shop first?

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now