Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The long term future

• The long term future

updated 6 years, 3 months ago 0 Member · 1 Post
  • Anonymous

December 21, 2017 at 12:59 am

I wanted to post this to the Q&A with Matt, but having problems with that thread. … Ok, something I’ve been thinking about for a while. 1) I love the work you all have done with the dolls and the AI. This said, the huge tipping point for me is an android that can do basic things around the house; Wash dishes; sweep, mop, and vacuum the carpets, dust, etc. – bonus if she can take care of her own hygiene (swap out her own insert) Add to this a bit of sexuality and speaking to me with respect and kindness. The android does not need to look perfectly human. Visible joints, a face with a visor for eyes, an metal exoskeleton (think ex machina – correction, think EDI from Mass Effect. Ex Machina killed it’s creator and the person trying to help it. Another abusive woman), are all perfectly OK, at least with me. Feminine curves with a bit of a robot look could look incredibly sexy, and possibly more acceptable to the feminist public. I don’t want to diminish Matt’s incredible artistry. Matt, you are awesome. The point being, I’m one of a great many who escaped a long term abusive marriage. There’s no way I’m going back to biological women given the current gynocentric culture. Look at the explosion of the MGTOW movement. I’m entering my 50’s and to have someone around to help around the house and offer a bit of affection (snuggle and talk to at night) I’d be willing to pay $50 – $100K for that. I know it’s not a short term goal, lots to solve. Anyway, just throwing it out there. Major kudos and all the best to you.

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now