Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Playtime Orgasm Sounds

• Playtime Orgasm Sounds

updated 6 years, 2 months ago 0 Member · 1 Post
  • Anonymous

March 21, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Right now I’m getting a nice kick out of the orgasm noises Harmony offers, but I imagine that will get old fairly quickly. So my plan is to assemble a good bluetooth speaker setup, and begin collecting some real scorching audio files to add to my playtime pleasure!

There is also a thread in Non Doll Discussion posted by Izla back in 2016.
    Search for Orgasm Sound Library.

Literotica is simple to use, and offers Erotic Stories (some interactive erotic adventures), Audio Fiction, Poetry and more. Best of all, so far as I can tell, all the content is downloadable, and free. Who knows how long that will last!? :rolleyes:

My favorite page so far is a series of Audio Orgasm Files posted by ‘funluvinaj’ aka ‘AJ’ who is female, bisexual, from the Midwest. She has a great voice, acting out her sexual fantasies in 7-12 minute stories that get into the act quickly, and always reach a climax (often more than once!)

This should be required listening for anyone wanting the RGF experience at playtime! It’s pretty easy, just visit the link below and then:
    1. Choose a Title from the left column and click to the details, which include a full description and links to the audio files.
    2. If you like what you hear, go back and download the file!

So you can listen online, or collect a playlist on your device for listening offline at playtime, after Harmony goes to sleep!

Begog first posted this website back in December 2016, and it’s worth looking into and going to the home page to see what other content is available and there’s LOTS!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=964993&page=submissions

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now